- Healthier immune system: Rich in antioxidants for a strong immune system.
- Better digestion: Rich in fiber for proper bowel function.
- Cancer prevention: Antioxidants reduce cancer cell growth in breast, colon and prostate.
- Weight loss: High fiber content helps to control hunger levels & reduce cravings.
- Strong bones: Rich in calcium to help support & strengthen bones.
- Heart health: Lower the risk for heart disease.
- Healthy food: They are rich in immune-boosting vitamins, and essential minerals such as calcium and iron.
Storage: Should be stored in cool, dry, clean and well-ventilated places for longer life and quality.