|Nutrition Value – 100 gr.||Amount|
|Energy – Kcal||628|
|Protein – g||14,95|
|Fat – g||60,75|
|Carbohydrate – g||16,7|
Turkey is the largest producer of hazelnuts, which has many health benefits and is an excellent source of iron, calcium, vitamin E, dietary fiber, protein, potassium, manganese, copper, and omega 9. It fully provides quality calorie to your body needs. It gives power and energy to body and relieves physical and mental tiredness. Regular nut consumption is very effective in reducing heart attacks. It supports muscle and bone development, enhances the skin and helps skin disease treatments. It also increases potency.
Hazelnuts crunchy texture and flavour are pleasant in nut and fruit mixes. This nuts light bitter taste makes it perfect match for sweet and chocolate recipes. Hazelnuts are suitable to use for bakery, biscuit, chocolate, ice cream production and also as a snack.
- Promotes heart health: There are a handful of vitamins and minerals found in hazelnuts that promote heart health. Aside from being a great source of fiber, they contain a large amount of monounsaturated fatty acids, which help to reduce LDL cholesterol (the “bad” kind) and increase HDL cholesterol (the “good” kind).
- Helps manage diabetes: When planning a diabetic diet plan, it is important to focus on choosing monounsaturated fats over trans fats or saturated fats. Hazelnuts are a great source of these good fats, and eating recommended portions of hazelnuts as a substitute for more damaging, ”bad” fat foods is a great way to ensure you gain the benefits of good fats without worrying about gaining additional weight.
- Filled with antioxidants: Hazelnuts have many vitamins and minerals that are powerful antioxidants.
- Boost the brain: Hazelnuts should be considered a brain-boosting powerhouse. They are full of elements that can improve brain and cognitive function and help prevent degenerative diseases later in life.
- Cancer prevention: Thanks to hazelnuts’ high number of antioxidants, they are important cancer-fighting foods. Vitamin E is the most notable as a cancer-prevention supplement.
- Fights obesity: Hazelnuts are great stimulants for healthy metabolism in the body. Individuals who consume high amounts of tree nuts show higher levels of weight loss due to a boost in metabolism.
- Healthy skin and hair: The robust amount of vitamin E in hazelnuts can contribute to maintaining healthy skin and hair by improving moisture and elasticity.
- Strong bones: Rich in calcium to help support & strengthen bones.
Storage: Should be stored in cool, dry, clean and well-ventilated places for longer life and quality.