|Nutrition Value – 100 gr.||Amount|
|Energy – Kcal||226|
|Protein – g||2,5|
|Fat – g||0,6|
|Carbohydrate – g||51,4|
Prunes are perfect source of vitamin A, B, C, potassium, magnesium, phosphor and iron. It is good for better digestion. In addition, it is good for rheumatism; but its most important feature is its rich estrogen content. Therefore, it has a crucial support for women during menopause.”
Prunes are consumed as a snack, in cereal mixes, bakery and confectionery. Also it is widely used in cooking both sweet and savoury dishes.
- Healthier immune system: Rich in antioxidants for a strong immune system.
- Heart health: Lower the risk for heart disease.
- Improves vision: Great source of vitamin A, a vitamin that is essential for healthy vision.
- Better digestion: Rich in fiber for proper bowel function.
- Bone building effect: Prunes may be the most beneficial to eat in terms of lowering the osteoporosis risk.
- Diet and Diabetic Friendly Food: Like all dried fruits, prunes are calorie dense and high in sugars, they can be enjoyed in moderation by both people on weight-loss diets and diabetics due to their unique composition.
- Healthy eyes: Reduce the risk for macular degeneration and cataracts.
- Lower blood pressure: High potassium levels help to reduce issues of hypertension.
Storage: May be stored at room temperature on in the refrigerator for up to 1 year.