- Healthier immune system: Rich in antioxidants for a strong immune system.
- Heart health: Lower the risk for heart disease.
- Strong bones: Rich in calcium to help support & strengthen bones.
- Lower blood pressure: High potassium and magnesium levels help to reduce issues of hypertension.
- Prevent Iron-Deficiency Anemia: Very good source of iron that is useful to fight anaemia.
- Good source of vitamin A and C: Vitamin C is a very important antioxidant compound that neutralizes free radicals present in the body. In addition, Vitamin A has many essential antioxidants like lycopene, lutein, and zeaxanthin.
Storage: Should be stored in cool, dry, clean and well-ventilated places for longer life and quality.